Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Beginning

It is important for teachers to continue their professional journey in learning about current teaching techniques. I made this blog to help me document my journey as I learn more about Assistive Technology for all learners. I started my education career as an undergraduate student at Penn State University. I received a degree in Elementary Education(K-6) there and began to substitute in districts and taught long term positions with different grade levels. During this time, I saw many diverse classrooms and it helped me see what kind of environment I wanted to provide for my students. I am currently a 6th grade long term sub at Pennwood Middle School and am currently enrolled in Graduate School at Cabrini College pursuing a Special Education teaching certification. This blog will show my love for teaching and learning. I also hope to provide information for other teachers to use, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment